Curriculum, instruction, and assessment form the learning foundation for students. Curriculum is what is intended for students to learn. Instruction is how curriculum is taught. Assessment is how students, teachers, and others know if students mastered learning expectations.
- MCAS - test schedule, questions from past years, scoring guides, and much more
- Gateway MCAS - results for several years
District and School
- Uses of Student Performance Assessment Tools
- MCAS and Gateway Curriculum
- Assessment Management Blueprint
- K-6 Assessment Schedule
Teachers design assessments that fit the instructional strategies and learning needs of students in their own classrooms. For details about classroom assessment visit teachers' web pages on their school website.
- High School
- Junior High School
- Middle School
- Chester Elementary School
- Littleville Elementary School